Burnt Face Man 8 Burnt Face Man 8

Whoa....

This is totally different from the others, Bastard man seemed like he was in a drama series, More freakyness was added in this example toast boy . Alot of the random parts made me laugh, like god . But you cant beat '' We Will steal your garden '' from the other ep . Prettty ok , but i expected more random quotes like '' Dirty tissue man raping innocent whales with a drill inspector '' But still none the less awesome, Im a die hard fan, and i still am . 10/10

misle the cat misle the cat

Great !

That was pretty fuckin awesome ! Make moah ! lol

mr brown! mr brown!

Nice

That was pretty kool .

It's A Halo Dance! It's A Halo Dance!

Oreet

Its very well animated ! but very short .

Fart Town Ep.1 Fart Town Ep.1

Good

I think this flash has been unfairly judged, Its not all about the '' MINT GRAPHICS'' i think this was very creative, and it must of took alot of hard work . Well done ! 10/10 5 rating

That's My Fulp XX That's My Fulp XX

lol

Thats pretty funny, I hope Fulp looks at it . 10/10 5 rating

[OO]DD#5 [OO]DD#5

LOL

OMG thats the best flash ive ever seen in my life ! 10/10 ! keep up the good work YOUR SO GREAT !

OwlO responds:

lawl ^d^

A beginner's compilation A beginner's compilation

lol

LOL 3 and 4 are kool, Its bloody good if your new to everything . Cant wait till you get proper deatailed characters in your flash

black-raven responds:

well back then i was pretty new to it, now i'm getting better, my main project has better graphics i work with shadow and details the best i can and take my time, then my side project is a little less good graphics but it will be half stick, like he has a body and a head but the arms will be 1 line, but that one (and the main one) will be mainly fbf so i'm pretty confident that it will be better then flash 4.
thanks for the nice words u said :)

In my pocket In my pocket

LOL

Thats so funny ! Well done ! i hope to see more from you ! 5 out 5 rating 10/10 stars

Fully Exploding Fully Exploding

okish

The only thing i liked in this flash was the music, i didnt think the flash made any sense . You could hardly see the characters and how they died .

TheRealGreenEagle responds:

Yea, too small, right? K, i really need to work on that. Music was a last minute addition , and I was surprised to find it went well. And no, this movie is not meant to make sense.