Magma Mayhem! Magma Mayhem!

Hmm

I agree With Zkid . Tis Very boring and slow . But the animation was awesome .....

Rail of War Rail of War

I Agree

I Agree, that this game should not be paid for , Its not even worth paying for . Nice game .

Berry Brawl Berry Brawl

ACE !

Very good game indeed, very addictive ! this is gonna be front page ! well done !

Oh no! Seagulls! Oh no! Seagulls!

lol

Very creative indeed ! 5/5

Invader Zim:GAME Invader Zim:GAME

YAY !

Invader zim rules ! And so does this game ! Good job !

Farming Life Farming Life

Nice

Thats a kool game, i like what you did with the menus dude. Well done 10/10 5 rating

Balloon Express Balloon Express

LOL

Fuck those clouds are annoying, I wouldent mind this game on my forum arcade. Nice work bud 5 rating 10/10

PozirkGames responds:

You know, next time I'll do something with coulds...
Thanks.

Wall Avoider Wall Avoider

No worrys

Dont worry dude the game was awsome, I played my own tracks anyways lol . 5 rating and 10/10

Gravoor 7 Gravoor 7

Wow !

I thought the game was awsome ! and the music was great ! i hope you get a great result ! 10/10 and 5 Rating

Swarm Space Combat Swarm Space Combat

Really Good

I thought the game was fine, The loading screen was very creative. i didnt like the fact you advertised jamster ringtones on it though. But all in the all the game was ace . Will you be working on any other projects ?

VoidSkipper responds:

Thankyou very much.

Regarding the advertising - I have to make money some way. I was hoping to get this game sponsored by a proper flash game website, but the companies weren't terribly cooperative. I ended up going with MochiAds, and I can't control what organizations advertise through them, and in turn on my game.

I am already working on several more projects - I completed this game in July, in fact - that's how long I was trying to sort out sponsorship for -.-'

Bit of a hint, my upcoming games involve ragdoll physics :P